Saturday 31 March 2012

Friday 30 March 2012 - Day 8 to Fitness

Well today was a busy day. I started off at 6:30am with a 30 minute fast walk with the dog, followed by a quick chest workout. The CrossFit WOD (Workout of the Day) today was a difficult one, and would take more time than I had so I changed it to a chest workout followed by a 4 minute Tabatta.

My chest workout was Bench Press,  5 rounds of 5 reps. The weights I managed were;

70kg, 75kg, 80kg, 80kg, 80kg.

Diet wise was spot on again and got an early night tonight. My wife was out with some friends so it was just me and the kids by the time I got in from work at 21:30. I was in bed by 22:00 to catch up on some lost sleep.

I'm looking forward to my weigh in on Sunday morning to check my progress so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment